Something Funny About California
During my trip to California in May, I stumbled upon some products and situations that just tickled me. They are, as I would say, ‘giggleable’. I hope you enjoy them too :-)
1. Signature Sprinkles cupcake topper
2. Ronald McDonald comforts a forlorn shopper at Walmart
3. Toilet in which the seat is ridiculously and uncomfortably close to the wall so as to smash you into it
4. Beer and Cider blends! I feel Englishmen everywhere shiver…
5. Hummus salad dressing. What can’t hummus do?!
6. Egg in cartons…haven’t seen that in London yet. Must be a California thing, we don’t like to know where things come from and we’re very lazy.
7. Pre-sliced hard boiled eggs, a treat for the ultimately lazy. I guess the phrase ‘ At least I know how to boil an egg’ no longer applies.
8. Cookie Butter, now a firm favourite of Trader Joes shoppers everywhere. Tastes like gingerbread spread with cookie bits to crunch!